Wolf WM x WOLF Brown Single Watch Winder
WM Brown X WOLF collaboration is here! Known for his impeccable taste in fashion and love of watches Matt Hranek founder and editor of WM Brown has partnered with WOLF to craft a collection of products made for the modern man. The WM Brown single winder is hand crafted in a classic smooth brown leather with Negroni tweed lining.
- Patented Innovation - Every WOLF winder counts the precise number of rotations. All other winders estimate the number of rotations.
- Lock-in Cuff: Patented lock-in cuff ‘locks’ your timepiece into the rotator drum for a secure fit. Low density foam to accommodate all wrist sizes without putting pressure on your bracelet.
- Rotation: 10 second start delay, 900 TPD (Turns Per Day), patented rotation programs - Intermittent rotation with pause and sleep phases pre-programmed.
- Directional Settings: Bi-directional
- Battery Option: Option to run the unit on AC power (universal adapter included) or AA batteries - alkaline or lithium (lithium batteries will last twice as long as alkaline batteries). Batteries not included.
- Storage: 1 winding modules
- Material: Smooth brown leather with Negroni tweed lining
All international orders are shipped via Fedex Priority. All Australian orders are shipped via TNT, Toll or Sendle. Items will be dispatched within 3 business days of order unless specifically advised within the product description. Tracking details of all shipments are emailed upon dispatch. All queries should be sent to email@example.com
If for any reason you are not satisfied, all items in original, unworn condition may be returned within seven days of receipt for a full refund to the original payment method, store credit, or exchange. All products must be returned with the original receipt, in a new and unused state, and in perfect condition (without scratch or damage), with all original shipping, paperwork, product packaging, protective materials and tags in place. Returns of watches will not be accepted if the product shows any signs of wear, or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way (including bracelet adjustment), or if the seven business day returns authorisation has passed. Any attempt to change the strap or bracelet could result in unintentional damage to the watch case that would make it ineligible for return. If you are returning product due to change of mind you are responsible to pay the shipping costs associated with returning the products. Returns must be initiated within the seven day return period and shipped promptly thereafter. In order to return a product an email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide instructions as to how to proceed.
An individual item valued at AU$11,000 (inclusive of GST) and above is considered a final sale and cannot be returned for exchange or refund. The seven days change of mind return policy is not applicable in this case.
Replacements for faulty Products, or your product fully repaired, will be sent to you at no charge within thirty (30) Business Days from the date the faulty Product is returned.