Wolf British Racing 8 Piece Watch Winder Black
Classics are not created, they are born, destined to be one-off’s, different, unique and above all else, timeless. British Racing has, in a very short span of time, become a classic, truly one of a kind. Take your watches for a spin in the 8pc watch winder.
- Patented innovation: Every WOLF winder counts the precise number of rotations. All other winders estimate the number of rotations
- Lock-in dynamic cuff: Patented lock-in dynamic cuff ‘locks’ your timepiece into the rotator drum for a secure fit. Low density foam to accommodate all wrist sizes without putting pressure on your bracelet.
- Exclusive: Return to start - Your watch will return to the position it started in when the cycle has completed
- Rotation options: 10 second start delay. Can be set between 300 and 1,200 TPD (turns per day). Double the amount of TPD by selecting bi-directional setting
- Directional settings: Clockwise, counter clockwise and bi-directional
- Power reserve setting: 6 to 72 hours in increments of 6 hours power reserve setting to accommodate watches with a power reserve, giving the watch time to release stored energy before the winding program begins.
- Battery: AC power (universal adapter included)
- Other: Fluted bezel, lock and key security, available as green with gold or black with gunmetal hardware
- Storage: 8 winding modules
- Material: Vegan leather
All international orders are shipped via Fedex Priority. All Australian orders are shipped via TNT, Toll or Sendle. Items will be dispatched within 3 business days of order unless specifically advised within the product description. Tracking details of all shipments are emailed upon dispatch. All queries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
If for any reason you are not satisfied, all items in original, unworn condition may be returned within seven days of receipt for a full refund to the original payment method, store credit, or exchange. All products must be returned with the original receipt, in a new and unused state, and in perfect condition (without scratch or damage), with all original shipping, paperwork, product packaging, protective materials and tags in place. Returns of watches will not be accepted if the product shows any signs of wear, or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way (including bracelet adjustment), or if the seven business day returns authorisation has passed. Any attempt to change the strap or bracelet could result in unintentional damage to the watch case that would make it ineligible for return. If you are returning product due to change of mind you are responsible to pay the shipping costs associated with returning the products. Returns must be initiated within the seven day return period and shipped promptly thereafter. In order to return a product an email must be sent to email@example.com and we will provide instructions as to how to proceed.
An individual item valued at AU$11,000 (inclusive of GST) and above is considered a final sale and cannot be returned for exchange or refund. The seven days change of mind return policy is not applicable in this case.
Replacements for faulty Products, or your product fully repaired, will be sent to you at no charge within thirty (30) Business Days from the date the faulty Product is returned.